This Week in Science

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

001 - GOTO 1

So, I was told by a...reliable...source that starting a blog would be conducive to my fun gizmos and thinger-ma-bobs and what not that I do and make.  So, this is really a test post so I can play with the website and make it look aesthetically pleasing to me!

I will be making posts on separate pages as updates/new projects are made.  This being sad...i am a good few projects behind. SO!  I will be posting, in this order or any order I feel like, it is my blog after all:
-Door welcomer (its sorta been shifted to 'legacy' at this point.  Now I have an apartment and disposable income I may revitalize it!!!)
-WavPlayer (many have seen it! few have used it!)
-MultiBox (this has been scrapped and started a score of times hopefully this release will stay alive)
-Glove (potential name - Maestro)

and finally, I do a fair share of theory stuff in my spare time.  So I will be posting my thoughts here as well.  Most of this stuff is really going to be stream of conciousness, so if your bored or reallllly into this sorta thing, then read it! give me feedback!

1 comment:

  1. What?! Am I not a reliable source? Hurry up and finish the Maestro prototype so I can punch you with it and knock your avatar down too, like Snow Crash.

    My thoughts were as follows:

    Blog -> Function: Personal -> Self -> Potential for creating fanbase prior to publishing first novel, and exploration of possible affinity for comedic writing = I SHOULD DO IT

    Blog -> Function: Personal -> Andrew -> External organization fulcrum for unaligned projects allowing audio/visual/text documentation of progress, and potential source of motivation through feedback and interest from viewers = HE SHOULD DO IT TOO

    *grins* You've got one guaranteed follower/commenter, my friend. Now you just keep it coming.

    ReplyDelete